It’s been a busy couple of weeks since my last update. I won’t even try to explain what I’ve been up to, it’s just too much. I’ll put it in point form.
– Orientations, orientations, orientations
– Training, training, training
– Carrying suitcases up 4 flights of stairs for new residents
– Parties, parties, parties
– New friends
– New job
– 5 classes
– Arts Undergrad Society Elections Administrator
– Alma Mater Society councillor
– International Peer Program leader
– Not enough sleep
– Coca Cola daily
– Frustration / Resignation
– Rising stress levels
I need to get on my bike and go for a very, very long ride.